Ask any beautician and they will tell you that the best remedies are those made at home, they keep our skin naturally healthy without the cost of being exposed to useless chemicals. Here are some quick and very helpful points on how to stay healthy.
1. Take 1 tbsp of un-boiled milk, dip cotton wool in it and rub it on the face gently. Use circular movements, use upward strokes on the neck area. Leave this on for 15 minutes. Wash with cold water.
2. Take a thick slice of cucumber. Don’t peel the slice, rub in a circular motion all over the face and neck areas. Wash after 15 minutes.
3. Halve a tomato, gently rub over face and neck and wash after 15 minutes.
4. Take the half of a lime peel, from which the juice has been extracted, rub this firmly on the face and the neck. Using a Scrub-(once in 3-4 days).
After washing off the milk or juice – take a tsp of oat bran. Make a paste with a few drops of water and rub the face and neck gently with this. This sloughs away the dead cells and gives the face a glow. Don’t use soap, just splash on cold water.
5. Rub the face well with an ice cube.