Perfect time for some christmas cookies, not only for the festive mood and delicious smells in the house, but also for delicious treats! Treat yourself and your guests to beautiful and tasty cookies in a christmas tree shape following this easy, 3 step recipe! Ingredients: 3 3/4 cups flour 1 teaspoon baking powder 1/2 teaspoon salt 1 cup butter, softened 1 1/2 cup sugar 2 eggs 2 teaspoons vanilla extract Procedure:
- Sift flour, baking powder, and salt together, set aside. In a large bowl, mix together the butter and sugar until fluffy. Beat in the eggs one at a time, then add vanilla.
- Add the sifted ingredients until well absorbed.
- Cover dough and chill for 2 hours in the fridge.
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees C. Grease cookie sheets. Roll out small portions of chilled dough into the cut out shapes using cookie cutters in a form of christmas cookies.
- Bake 6 to 8 minutes in the preheated oven, or until edges are barely brown. Remove from cookie sheets to cool on wire racks.