I met Mija four or five years a go and I remember having three instant opinions about her: she’s tall, slim, and very classy. She had that special charm that many wish of; friendly, direct and very confident.
When it comes to interviews I prefer making Q&As, as they are easy and fast to read. I think it’s fun for us to get to know talented people a little closer, and I try asking the most logical questions, that any of you would suggest for me to ask.
1. What is the one thing that you never forget to put into your purse?
A Bobbi Brown concealer.
2. What signifies a fashion icon?
Someone who knows how to incorporate current trends while maintaining strong signature style.
3.What are your three favorite designers?
Hussein Chalayan, Nicolas Ghesquiere, Haider Ackermann.
4. How many times a week do you work out?
Twice a week.
5. What do you think are the most essential pieces of the wardrobe that every girl must own?
The most important pieces of a women’s wardrobe are a cotton t-shirt, flats, incredible coat.
6. What is your moto in life? One sentence.
The talent for being happy is appreciating and liking what you have, instead of what you don’t have. (Woody Allen)
7.What’s your favorite book?
Understanding Media by Marshall Mcluhan.
8. What are the two countries you want to visit that you haven’t yet been to?
I would like to travel to Japan and Zanzibar.
9. What are your two favorite colors to pair in an outfit?
Grey and green!
10. Have Montenegrin roots influenced your style in any way?
I dress very laid back, occasionally it becomes conservative, must be my Montenegrin old fashioned roots. In addition, there is something so chic in conservative dressing.
11. What would be your main fashion advise for women?
Keep it simple!
12. Is there anyone who inspires you?
Iris Apfel and Lars Von Trier.
13. What do you find bad to the eye at the moment ?
14. Favorite possession currently ?
My Chanael K palm bracelet and ear cuffs.
15. What is one thing you can’t live without ?
Green tea and my Roger Gallet shower gels.
Thank You Mija !