TRENDY HOUSE WIFE- NINO ELIAVA-INTERVIEWThe first time i saw Nino Eliava was on Who What Wear and I remember thinking how much i wanted that green Celine Box bag and those black Prada heels that she was wearing at London Fashion Week. I also remember wondering where she was from, because her looks are so exotic.Nino is originally from Georgia, and is a writer for her blog Trival Insanity. She is constantly spotted by Street Style photographers at major fashion Weeks, and is probably one of the most spoken-about fashion personas.Nino seems very down-to-earth which is a surprise, being so well known around the world. She has a very vibrant personality, and a creative approach to her clothing style.I am very pleased to interview Nino, and I am sure my followers/visitors will be happy about this as-well.1. Nino, what do you think are the most essential pieces of the wardrobe that every girl must own?
2. What signifies a fashion icon?
3.What are your three favorite designers?
4. Where do you live right now?
5. Do you enjoy traveling? Where did you visit last?
6. What is your moto in life? One sentence.
7. What are the two shows that you would never miss, during fashion week?
8. What are the two countries you want to visit that you haven’t yet been to?
9. How would you describe Georgian sense of fashion style?
My favourite must be Italian but I also enjoy asian fusion.
My music taste is very diverse and I don’t think that I have only one favorite song. I listen to so many different artists: Lenny Kravitz, Jamiroquai, Sade, Earth Wind and Fire, Stevie Wonder, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Daft Punk.