- Chapurin showed his first “To Russia With Love” collection in 1995.
- From 1996to 1998, he was invited by Duchess Irene Galitzine to rework the first line of the Galitzine House in Milan.
- As an official member of the Russian Haute Couture Association, Chapurin twice won, in 1999 and 2003, The Golden Mannequin.
- Chapurin became a brand and the Chapurin Fashion House was born.
- He also designs costumes for theatre plays!
- Chapurin is now producing the first commercial jewelry line in collaboration with the Russian Smolensk Diamonds Group.
- For the 2004 Olympics in Athens, Chapurin created the outfits for Alina Kabaeva and Irina Tchastchina, world champions in gymnastics.
- In September 2005, he was awarded by GQ Russia the “Man of the Year” prize, as Best Designer of the Year.
- On October 2, 2005, Chapurin’s first Paris prêt-a-porter show took place and heshowed his Spring-Summer 2006 collection.
- In December 2005, he started hisline of skinwear, Chapurinrg.
Source: The New York Times